Where Kids Eat Free in Charlotte on Thursday
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Friday, July 25, 2014
Charlotte has plenty of restaurants that offer free (or very cheap) food for kids on Thursdays. Charlotte Cafe, Quips Cafe, and Dilworth Neighborhood Grille are just a few. Check out the complete list of Charlotte restaurants with free food for children on Thursday.
Carolina Panthers Training Camp 2014
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Monday, July 21, 2014
Each year, the Carolina Panthers head to Wofford College for training camp. Here's all the info you'll need to get your first look at the newest Panthers, including address, directions and more.
The Best Late Night Food in Charlotte
Monday, April 30, 2012
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Updated Articles and Resources
By Artie BeatyIt’s happened after ->It’s happened aft...
- The Mint Museum Uptown Created: Monday, May 30, 2011 Updated: Tuesday, July 08, 2014
Known as one of the top craft museums in the nation, the Mint Museum Uptown houses the Mint Museum of Craft + Design, as well as outstanding collections of American, contemporary, and European art
- The Mint Museum of Art Created: Monday, May 30, 2011 Updated: Tuesday, July 08, 2014
Located in a building that once housed the Charlotte Mint, the Mint Museum of Art opening in 1936, and was the first art museum in North Carolina. Today it features permanent and visiting exhibitions with noted collections of American art, pre-Columbian art, American and European ceramics, American decorative arts, historic costumes and accessories, African art, Asian art, historic maps, contemporary art and photography
- 4th of July 2014 in Charlotte Created: Saturday, June 14, 2008 Updated: Thursday, July 03, 2014
Find out what's going on to celebrate the 4th of July 2014 in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- What is Charlotte's Plant Zone? Created: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 Updated: Thursday, July 03, 2014
If you're planting in Charlotte, you'll need to take into account our USDA Plant Hardiness Zone and Sunset Climate Zone. Find out what our are and what exactly that means here.
- U.S. National Whitewater Center Created: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 Updated: Monday, June 30, 2014
Home of the world's largest man-made recirculating river, the U.S. National Whitewater Center is a non-profit outdoor recreation facility situated on the outskirts of Charlotte. Since its opening in 2006, it's quickly become one of the premier rafting training facilities in the country. But it's open to the rest of us as well.
- Camp Wilderness Resort Created: Monday, June 30, 2014 Updated: Monday, June 30, 2014
Camping at Camp Wilderness Resort near Carowinds
- The Best Bakeries and Cake Shops in Charlotte Created: Monday, June 30, 2014 Updated: Monday, June 30, 2014
A list of the best bakeries in Charlotte, whether you're looking for a custom cake, cupcakes or more.
- Store Listing for Charlotte Premium Outlet Mall Created: Monday, June 30, 2014 Updated: Monday, June 30, 2014
Headed to Charlotte's Premium Outlet Mall? Here's a list of all the stores.
- Charlotte Airport Overlook Created: Monday, June 30, 2014 Updated: Monday, June 30, 2014
Charlotte's airport overlook offers up one of the most unique views in the nation. Find out why here.
- Aviation Accidents at Charlotte-Douglas Internation Airport Created: Monday, June 30, 2014 Updated: Monday, June 30, 2014
A historical look at plane crashes that have happened at Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence Text Created: Monday, June 30, 2014 Updated: Monday, June 30, 2014
Here's the complete text of the Mecklenburg Declaration of Indepdence - the document that pave the way for the Revolution.
- Charlotte Premium Outlet Mall Information Created: Monday, June 30, 2014 Updated: Monday, June 30, 2014
Heading to Charlotte's Premium Outlet Mall? Here are hours, directions, contact info and more.
- Text of the Charlotte Town Resolves Created: Monday, June 30, 2014 Updated: Monday, June 30, 2014
Complete text of the Charlotte Town Resolves, a document that paved the way for the revolution.
- Charlotte Restaurant Week (Queen's Feast) - July 2014 Created: Monday, January 09, 2012 Updated: Sunday, June 29, 2014
Charlotte Restaurant Week, also known as Queen's Feast, is your chance to sample some of the best food Charlotte has to offer, with special menus and pricing. Over 100 restaurants are participating this year, so it's bigger than ever! Want to know what restaurants near you are participating? Check out the complete list of participants for January 2014.
- 2014 Speed Street Festival Created: Thursday, May 17, 2012 Updated: Friday, June 27, 2014
The Speed Street 600 Festival takes place in Uptown Charlotte for three days prior to NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600. 2014 will be the 20th edition of the festival, and it gets bigger each year. For this one weekend, Charlotte's buttoned-up downtown area become one of the Southeast's biggest festivals, featuring music, food, activities, interactive exhibits, appearances by NASCAR drivers and other celebrities, and of course, cars.
- "Pick Your Own" Peach Farms in North Carolina Created: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 Updated: Friday, June 27, 2014
Looking for a place in North Carolina to pick your own peaches? There aren't many, but you will find a few!
- The Best Hot Dog in Charlotte Created: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 Updated: Friday, June 27, 2014
Looking for Charlotte's best hot dog? We've scoured the city and found the best Charlotte has to offer. Check out our list of the very best hot dogs in Charlotte.
- Haunted Locations in Charlotte Created: Thursday, September 20, 2012 Updated: Friday, June 27, 2014
It can be easy to forget that Charlotte has been around since the late 1700s. Like any city of that age, there are plenty of stories about citizens of long ago still lingering. Where are Charlotte'...
- Charlotte Lynx: Charlotte's Light Rail Created: Saturday, November 24, 2007 Updated: Friday, June 27, 2014
The much-debated, much-awaited Charlotte Lynx, Charlotte's light rail service, began operation of its South Corridor Blue Line on Saturday, Nov. 24, 2007. The Blue Line runs from I-485 at South Blv...
- Public Pools and Water Fun in Charlotte Created: Monday, July 16, 2012 Updated: Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Looking to cool off in Charlotte? There are free spraygrounds at several parks, a pair of $1 public outdoor pools, the Aquatic Center Uptown, an indoor water park, and even YMCA water parks."
- How to Get A North Carolina Fishing License Created: Monday, April 01, 2013 Updated: Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Looking for information on how to get your fishing license in North Carolina? Here's everything you'll need to know." itemprop="description">> Wednesday, August 24, 2011 Updated: Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Charlotte has plenty of restaurants that offer free (or very cheap) food for kids on Sundays. Shane's Rib Shack, T1 Tapas, Providence Road Sundries and WAM Asian Grill are just a few. Check out the complete list of Charlotte restaurants with free food for children on Sunday.
- South Carolina Fireworks Laws Created: Saturday, May 25, 2013 Updated: Monday, June 23, 2014
South Carolina does have fairly loose fireworks laws. Find out all you need to know here, including what's legal and illegal, and how to obtain a permit." itemprop="descrip='t3'" --> itemprop="desc...
- June Events in Charlotte Created: Saturday, May 31, 2008 Updated: Monday, June 23, 2014
June events and things to do in the Charlotte, North Carolina area including Taste of Charlotte, concerts at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater and the Charlotte Symphony Summer Pops concerts."
- North Carolina Fireworks Laws Created: Saturday, May 25, 2013 Updated: Monday, June 23, 2014
North Carolina does have some fairly strict fireworks laws. Find out all you need to know here, including what's legal and illegal, and how to obtain a permit." itemprop="d="$zTP='t3'" --> itemprop...
- Hurricanes in North Carolina Created: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 Updated: Saturday, June 21, 2014
September is the middle of hurricane season and the Carolinas have historically taken the brunt of many a storms' landfall. While Charlotte is approximately 200 miles northwest of Myrtle Beach, S.C...
- Charlotte Restaurant Inspection Scores - The Cleanest and Dirtiest Dining Created: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 Updated: Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Wondering how the restaurants near you scored in their most recent inspection? Each week, we'll have restaurant inspection scores from the previous week for the city of Charlotte. At the bottom of the page, you'll find links to previous week's scores.
- How did Charlotte, NC Get Its Name? What About the "Queen City" Nickname? Created: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 Updated: Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Take a look at how Charlotte, NC got its name and earned the nickname" itemprop="description"> Friday, March 02, 2012 Updated: Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Charlotte is fortunate to have a wealth of organizations dedicated to improving the lives of area residents. From those that are homeless or unemployed to others living in transitional housing or w...Explore CharlotteMust Reads
Most PopularBy Category
- Public Pools and Water Fun in Charlotte
- Pet Boarding and Doggy Day Care Facilities in Charlotte
- Where to Volunteer in Charlotte
- Neighborhoods & Real Estate
- Sports & Recreation
- Dining & Nightlife
- Arts in Charlotte
- History, Facts, Stats & Symbols
- Jobs & Business
- Government & City Services
- Shopping & Services
- Things to See & Do
- Around the State
- Charlotte on the Big (and Small) Screen
- Charlotte on TV and Movies
- The Mint Museum Uptown Created: Monday, May 30, 2011 Updated: Tuesday, July 08, 2014